Attorney Samantha L. Thomas has lived in Fayetteville for over 20 years and is very familiar with the local community, the courthouse and the local judges. Samantha grew up overseas as an army brat, as her father served in the military.
Prior to law school, Samantha spent 10 years in civil service with the Army and Air Force, and also worked at JAG as an administrative professional. Samantha’s husband served in the military for over 22 years as a helicopter pilot, meaning she offers a wealth of experience and knowledge relating to military family law.
Samantha’s daughter currently attends UNC-Chapel Hill.
- North Carolina, 2003
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina
- J.D. – 2003
- University of New York, New York
- B.S. summa cum laude – 1997
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- NC Bar Associations] Military and Veterans Committee , Committee Member
- Better Health of Cumberland County, Board Member
- Fayetteville Animal Protection Society, Former Board Member